4th of July in Crosby
Monday, July 4, 2022
Plan now for a spectacular Fourth of July in Crosby.
- On Monday, July 4 the two-mile parade starts at 11 a.m. in Ironton along Highway 210 ending at Second Avenue East.
- The kiddie parade is on Crosby’s Main Street (from Heartland Kitchen to the old SuperOne) starts at 11 a.m.
- For information on the Kiddie Parade contact Jodi Christopher at 330-0849 (evenings only).
- Parade registration: Please visit the City of Crosby’s Web site, www.cityofcrosby.com and then click under "Services" and then "Fire Department."
- There is no cost to be in the parade!
- Activities all day in Crosby Memorial Park on Serpent Lake in Crosby include a beer garden, food vendors, live music, activities and more.
- Fireworks begin at dusk.
- Bring your lawn chairs and/or blankets to spend the whole day at the lake!
To help defray costs of the fireworks, donations may be sent to: Crosby Fire Department, P.O. Box 6, Crosby, MN 56441. For more information or to sign-up for the parade, call or text: Dallas Dietz (763) 229-3062, Jerry DeCent (218) 851-4233 or Nick Perpich (218) 851-7038.
For Park Vendor Information contact Jon Winn at 838-2814.
Arts & Culture
Festivals & Celebrations